[Coladam] ADAMCon 22, june 18-20, Montreal-Laval

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 28 00:03:34 CET 2010

Friday, it will be official...

The selected hotel, for smart reasons, even if it's not the cheapest one we can find : Hampton Inn & Suites... also know as Guy's hotel.

The minimum number of adults requiered is 16. Price : exactly $400CND per adult, which include breakfast, 2 beds room, but you need to pay an extra for a t-shirt.

The hotel is good for our needs, and what convince US to select this hotel is 3 things : it's GuyF's suggestion, the cost is reasonable with breakfast and bathrooms are fine for Rich.

I've talked with Dale today and it's the solution based on what I've found so far. I wanted to wait a little bit more, but the reservations are starting to be compilcated to find available rooms and meeting rooms for June.

Daniel