[Coladam] ADAMCon 22, june 18-20, Montreal-Laval - details (approximations)

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 29 21:27:52 CET 2010

So, this will be our hotel for the adamcon 22 meeting, 2010 this june.
Thanks to Dale Wick for his help with the calculations.

Chateauneuf de Laval

After calculation this is the lowest (average) cost per person :

10 rooms, 4 nights, 20 adults : $345cnd per person
9 rooms, 4 nights, 18 adults : $350cnd per person
8 rooms, 4 nights, 16 adults : $355cnd per person

7 rooms only is probably not enough to get a deal, worst case : minimum $370+ per person. And I hope I didn't make a mistake about taxes and estimation for various things like the activity cost.

As for the kids : I guess only the lunch and the special activity is needed : which is approx $65cnd+tx.

And if you are 3 adults in a room, it's $10cnd+tx per night for the 3rd adult, plus his lunch and activity entry wich is apprx $65cnd+tx.

I'm about to contact the hotel again, if you have any question left.

More exactly I'll know who's coming, more exactly I'll be able to figure out the cost per person... or we consider the worst case and refund you after the event depending on what it did cost in reality. What's the best solution?

Daniel Bienvenu