[Coladam] transfer of files from Bob Sebelist's CD to the ADAM Emulator TDOS disk image

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at tallcedarskennels.com
Mon Feb 1 07:04:26 CET 2010

On the Sebelist disk, in the main directory there is a file called
UNCRLZH.OBJ

that has to be moved over to the TDOS environment, and renamed
UNCRLZH.COM

There is also a TDOS1440.dsk file on the Sebelist disk in the directory

ADAM\T-DOS\PROGRAMS\PRGMDSK

That one can be copied over to your ADAMEM directory and run. It's
TDOS-bootable, and UNCRLZH.COM is on there.

However, that still leaves us with a problem.

To answer the question in your next message, I have done transfer
between DOS and ADAMEM (TDOS) before, but right at the moment I seem to
have forgotten how to do it.  There is a way that involves use of the
original CP/M 2.2 ADAM.COM  or the TDOS program FC.COM to get the files
from an EOS disk image to a TDOS disk image. I've done it before, but
right now it's not working for me.  I'll get back to you

Ron