[Coladam] Keyboard firmware/source?

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Feb 11 17:08:25 CET 2010

On Sat, January 30, 2010 12:20 am, Geoff Oltmans wrote:

> Does anyone have the binary or source code listing for the keyboard
> microcontroller?

     Sorry it took me awhile to dig this out...here are links to all
the 6801 firmware that I have amassed.  Some is in assemblable text
format, some is scans from photocopies of greenbar code printouts.
Almost everything came from the work of Chris Braymen.  I reconstructed
some missing photocopy pages for master 6801 and printer, added a few
comments to Chris' disassemblies, and did a raw disassembly of the
printer (incompletely resolved, and uncommented).  This work dates from
early 1996.

Master 6801
     http://drushel.cwru.edu/6801/master6801.lst.pdf

SmartWriter printer
     http://drushel.cwru.edu/6801/printer6801.lst.pdf

Tape drive
     http://drushel.cwru.edu/6801/tape6801.lst.pdf

ZIP archive of 6801 source dumps, with some commented disassemblies
(master, printer, tape, keyboard, prototype serial-parallel)
     http://drushel.cwru.edu/6801/6801_src.zip

     Somewhere I know I have Chris's source for the ADAMnet clock
and his 256K static RAMdisk, but I didn't immediately find it.
I also probably have sitting on the MFM hard drive that used to be
in my IBM-PC/XT system with the EEPROM reader card, a ROM dump from
the 160K and 320K disk drives.  The system is dead, but I kept the
drive.

    *Rich*