[Coladam] Computer error question for you smart people out there.

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Thu Feb 11 21:44:06 CET 2010

Hey gang...does anyone know what this screen means?

 http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/OnlyOne4fun/HELLPO.jpg

This person gets it when they turn their computer on. I started getting it a few months back...but seemingly only when I am running several memory intensive programs at the same time (just a guess) and it doesn't happen all the time.

I've never had a chance to read the whole thing because I usually just hit reset on my computer. And mine doesn't give the last two lines.

It gives a long string of numbers and letters after the STOP:, but then it says: Beginning dump of physical memory.

Thanks

Joe B.