[Coladam] Computer error question for you smart people out there.

Craig and Ellen Lindholm eclindholm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:17:13 CET 2010

Hey Joe.

ATAPI is related to CD drive's generally. If you have updated anything or
installed new software recently, I would check for new drivers,, or even
reinstall drivers. I have, in the past, had old software install older
files over top of newer files, and then I would have to manually reinstall
the new file again.

Generally, the BSOD is caused by driver incompatibility errors, or
hardware (that narrows it down eh?) I would suggest re-seating any cables
/ cards / memory you have, and go from there

Craig