[Coladam] Bad news: I won't be at AdamCon

Neil Wick neil at wick.net
Fri Feb 12 21:16:04 CET 2010

First of all, Daniel, I like your poster a lot. Congratulations on that.

Some of you might remember that last year I said I might have to choose
between AdamCon and an academic conference. I've just found out when the
conference is (in St. John's, Newfoundland) and it's the same weekend as
AdamCon.

I think I will have to be in St. John's rather than in Montreal because it
could be important to my career to be there, and it's the first good
chance I've had to go to Newfoundland, the only Canadian province I've
never been in. Besides that, I can probably get a partially subsidy for
the travel to Newfoundland.

Neil