[Coladam] Question about ADAM I/O map

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Sun Feb 14 02:38:21 CET 2010

On Sat, February 13, 2010 7:45 pm, Eduardo Mello wrote:

> Thanks Geoff. So from your list the only free spots are 50h~53h...
> That is bad, I need an extra spot and none is available.

    If this helps...it would be very rare for someone to have all four
Orphanware serial ports going at the same time -- they would have to have
four Orphanware boards, which probably only me, Herman Mason, and George
Koczwara could manage :-)

    Most common would be two max (one for serial modem, one for serial
terminal).  Usually that would be 44H and 54HH baseports, if memory serves.
So, you consider the Orphanware serial port 4 (5CH baseport) to be available.

    *Rich*