[Coladam] More fun adventures in CP/M

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Fri Feb 19 23:25:32 CET 2010

Ah, tricky...eh...so I use UNCRLZH on a .IYG file to get an IMG file which I
then turn into a disk image only to find there are LBR files on the disk
image so I use DELBR to extract the files only to find they are CYM, DYC and
BYS which I then have to turn around and use UNCRLZH on again...

Makes perfect sense to me...

Joe B.