[Coladam] TDOS boots

Ronald Mitchell bytehacker at tallcedarskennels.com
Sun Feb 21 03:47:20 CET 2010

I've put a couple of TDOS boot images up on my Skydrive, for those who
want to use TDOS on the ADAM emulator. The 160 k image should run as
it, and the 1.44 Meg image needs conversion for sectors per track and
interleave using your preferred method. (either Virtual ADAM or
CONVDISK.EXE)

You should be able to access these disk images at:

http://cid-d90674c7c370f47d.skydrive.live.com/home.aspx

Since this is the first time I've put anything up there for download
by others, I'd appreciate knowing whether or not the downloads
actually work.

The 160 K disk image sets up TDOS for use with single sided 160K
floppies only. Drives A B C and D are all set the same.

The 1.44 Meg disk image sets up TDOS with drives as follows: