[Coladam] TDOS boots

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sun Feb 21 04:12:31 CET 2010

Yes, they download just fine...

As for putting files on the TDOS disks...I'm still going TDOS free using my
PC to do it. Right now I'm using the CP/M emulator 22NICE and using DELBR to
extract library files (and UNCRLZH to uncrunch them if necessary), then copy
them to ADAM format TDOS disks using 22DISK and then using DCOPY to write
them back to disk images.

Joe B.