[Coladam] Unusual Coleco ADAM stuff

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 21 04:44:32 CET 2010

Like I've said in a previous post, I've got a huge box of ADAM stuff from Thomas Mackie who did subscribed to NIAD newsletters. In this box there is a bunch of documents, hardwares and softwares. Based on what I've seen, Thomas was quite fascinated by modding, with tons of different electronic parts like a Commodore mouse, a tiny tv-tube to take place inside an ADAM unit (maybe to make it a portable unit), a working midtower Coleco ADAM computer with 3"1/2 floppy disk drive, and more.

As for the game I was looking for, I can't tell what is its name. Maybe I'm mixed up in my memories but I'm pretty sure I've seen a Coleco ADAM game that looks like TrailBlazer or BallBlazer, where the action takes place on a giant checkboard-like surface.

Daniel