[Coladam] A look at NIAD Newsletter

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 21 09:21:23 CET 2010

Nice to meet you, Steve Pitman

Well, I'm kinda happy of poorly introducting the subject of NIAD newsletters, otherwise I'll have missed the opportunity to get a reaction of people I did heard about but never talked to.

For those who may not know, and I think I may be the only one actually, Steve Pitman is the author of several cool ADAM games like the one and only ADAM BOMB I've heard about during years by ADAMCon members. If there is a walkthrough or hints somewhere...

If you can tell me how you did your games, I would like to know.

Daniel