[Coladam] adamcon22

Frances &/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Mon Feb 22 04:26:05 CET 2010

Daniel - do recall from chat that you were going to have the hotel phone
me re the rooms. I will deal with them from then on since, as we agreed,
it is easier if I act a treasurer for you. But you have to tell them
first and notice there is a deadline of today (Monday) when the contract
requires it must be done.

Please make sure I know what additional information I need about
agreements for meeting rooms, what you want to do about lunch, and so on.

We can talk about final price on chat but $375U.S· / $400 Cdn seems
reasonable and approptiate. - Rich