[Coladam] More fun adventures in CP/M

Steve Pitman swp at cinci.rr.com
Tue Feb 23 16:30:27 CET 2010

I suspect that the TDOS image you are booting isn't configured to see the B:
drive properly.  That was always the most difficult thing when dealing with
TDOS or CP/M,  anytime you use a different size media or drive you have to
reconfigure the OS to recognize the drive properly.

Ron, Virtual Adam has been tested in Vista and Windows 7 and ran fine but
there were a couple of people that had problems like you are having.  They
were permissions related, I use XP so I probably won't be much help with
troubleshooting but maybe right click on the installer and run it as
administrator?

For one person we just skipped the installer altogether and that fixed the
problem, I just e-mailed him the files in zip format and he extracted them
to a folder.  I can send them to you in that format if you'd like.