[Coladam] More fun adventures in CP/M

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Feb 23 18:56:42 CET 2010

Steve, that may well be. I'm trying to copy files between a 160k TDOS disk
and a 320K TDOS disk. It took me forever just to get it configured so it
would format the 320K disk correctly. Perhaps it is misleading when the
40TDOS45 program tells you to pick the drive sizes. It says "Maximum size of
drive"...so I picked all 320K drives. Maybe you have to pick the "exact"
size of the drive.

I also don't understand why it sets your system up for four disk drives when
I only have two installed. It also supposedly sets the RAMDRIVE as Drive G,
but I don't seem to be able to access it either.

I'll keep trying!!!

Joe B.