[Coladam] NIAD COMMENTS

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 24 22:17:22 CET 2010

Steve or anyone else,

As far as reproducing the NIAD Newsletters in PDF format to make them available once again for the masses...
please be my guest and DO so!! I am actually having a good time reading through the old issues that you have
converted so far and I'm sure many others will as well.

I would really like to see the old Nibbles & Bits issues surface again as Sol's newsletter was my personal
favorite. For that matter most anything Sol did was at the top of my list with a very few exceptions.

There were so many great publicaions like ADAM's Alive, ADAMLink of Utah, MOAUG, MTAG, etc., etc. that
are worthy as well and I had'em all back in the day. I really wish I would have held onto all my stuff. The
gentleman that bought my systems (think back in '97 or '98) really did well for himself.

Jim Notini