[Coladam] adam ddp tones to PC

Steve Pitman swp at cinci.rr.com
Wed Mar 3 03:13:44 CET 2010

Yes, it can be done. I made many DDP's by recording from tape to tape.  It's
easier to make a single sided 128k DDP's though because with a full DDP the
timing on all 4 tracks (left and right track on each side of the tape) have
to be in perfect sync.  To make full tapes I used to record from a reel to
reel desk to a cassette tape and I would stop both desks at the exact same
time to flip the tapes over for the other side.  Most of the tapes I used to
sell games on were single sided though because I didn't need the full tape
anyway.