[Coladam] adam ddp tones to PC

Steve Pitman swp at cinci.rr.com
Wed Mar 3 04:01:47 CET 2010

I think the Trisyd device was called Megacopy.  I had one but the tapes
never fully worked for me, it probably didn't like one of my tape drives.  I
used the Sony HF60 also, they were the only tapes I tried that didn't get
mangled at the high speed Adam spins them at.

To make my single sided tapes I just copied the audio from one side of a
"Flippy DDP",  it was a tape where you could use both sides and it had 128k
on each side.  I believe those were made by Practical Programs.

Ron, did you ask me about compiling Virtual Adam for Mac?  sorry...  I know
someone asked but I couldn't find the email again. if it was you, I don't
believe it can be done because it's written in VB .Net.  I don't know much
about Mac but I don't believe they have .Net on that platform.,

See Ya,
Steve