[Coladam] adam ddp tones to PC

Geoff Oltmans geoff at oltmansfamily.org
Wed Mar 3 14:54:44 CET 2010

Hopefully once I finish, a front end won't be necessary for the Mac version. :)

I was attempting to keep as much of my port platform independent, however that has complicated my efforts with making a useful GUI. I may end up rewriting part of the emulator to ditch the console interface for the Mac version.

Before I do that though, I'd like to clean up the parts of the port that don't work very well on Windows or Linux. I think that's mainly the full screen support at this point. I think it also had some issues with working with front ends like Virtual ADAM or ADAMEmMam. I'll have to get a copy of Virtual ADAM to try on it.