[Coladam] More fun adventures in CP/M

Ronald Mitchell bytehacker at tallcedarskennels.com
Thu Mar 4 07:38:24 CET 2010

Thanks Harvey. That's information that I wasn't aware of.

I remember in Ottawa we had a CP/M user's group, quite apart from the
Adam Group. Most of the guys there had cut their teeth on mainframes
in the Ottawa area, and most of their conversation at the time went
right over my head. I seem to recall hearing something similar to what
you just said.  I also recall them being engaged in long debates over
how to save 20 or 30 bytes of code in a project so they could
implement something else. That was back in the days when programmers
had to be effricient, because memory was far more limited than it is
today.

Ron Mitchell