[Coladam] ADAM R57 file?

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 16:03:58 CET 2010

Back in '93, I received a bunch of Coleco hardware and software thru a
member who happened to meet a former Coleco employee (you can read about it
in NIAD issue #95 and #96 downloadable on Joe Blenkle's site) and two of the
items were SmartWRITER eproms with revisions of 81 and 84. I passed these
onto Jim Walters of Walters Software Co. for him to checkout and make
available for others. Does anyone know if Jim ever did anything with these
as I lost touch with him.