[Coladam] Demons & Dragons plus Packcopy

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 02:53:39 CET 2010

I had the 2-disk version back in the day so I am not sure if the game was
provided on a Right Directory DDP or Center Directory. If it was on a Right
Directory DDP then this wold be the reason you are having problems, cause
one of the bugs ADAM user's experienced was using a Center Directory DDP
previous to using a Right Directory DDP or vice versa without resetting the
system... the system wouldn't be able to find the directory on the second
DDP.

Does the original D&D DDP boot and run properly?

I never used Packcopy, but have loaded it for a quick look and was never
overly impressed. I would try File Manager, Backup+ v3.0, or Quickopy v5.0
for any and all of your backup needs.