[Coladam] Demons & Dragons plus Packcopy

mark mark104 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 06:16:23 CET 2010

Well the blank DDP is okay, I made a successful copy of SmartFILER
with it tonight.

All went well with the copy process, It looks like I can't make a
backup of the fast ed's D&D program unless I do it through a
"compatible" stereo system.
About the bad block theory, they use to do that with the C64 computer,
that use to ruin the Disk Drives and mis-align them over time, I hated
that.

Anyhow I appreciate ALL the help. I'll know what it means next time if
a DDP fails to spin up more than once during copying.
--
-Mark