[Coladam] Is anyone interested in getting all manuals in pdf format?

mark mark104 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 06:58:39 CET 2010

The reason I ask is I can't find any manuals out there other than CV
game manuals, and I need at least 14 more to complete the CV line up.

Plus all the software titles for the ADAM, I scanned in like 4 manuals
so far, I want to do more of the limited original manuals I have.
BUT, I don't want to be the only one contributing pdf files.

If anyone can scan in manuals I can create pdf's out of those images
if you lack the software or know how.

Think about it when your sitting there with not much to do and scan in
a manual or two.
Maybe we can put a list up of manuals we have and willing to scan in?

Thanks.
--
-Mark