[Coladam] Anyone remember Buck A. Rogers?

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Mar 30 05:46:58 CEST 2010

OK, I'm going to test your memories...

Does anyone remember the guy named Buck A. Rogers (wonder if that was really his name) who operated out of Lander, Wyoming?

I know he had a user group and newsletter and had a lot of hardware projects on the burner, most of which I don't think ever happened.

But I do remember one. It was either a 3" or 3.25" disk drive. I remember it was an odd-size because I originally thought it was a misprint and thought he meant a 3.5" drive, but I asked him and it was indeed a smaller size.

Does anyone know if any of these were actually produced...and also do you recall what other hardware projects he had planned?

Also, does anyone out there have any copies of his newsletter?

Thanks

Joe B.