[Coladam] Anyone remember Buck A. Rogers?

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:22:06 CEST 2010

Only thing I was able to find on him was this...

Need help fro info on this man:

goes by AW Rogers, WA Rogers, Buck Rogers, and Dick Brown. Last lived in
Lander WY, died there May 3, 2007. was 88 yrs old. Has daughter Mary Rogers
from TX and a son Larry Berry from TX also. They hadn't seen their dad in
over 20 yrs, so no one really knows anything about him, and what his step
son did know, has turned out to be all false info that the man gave
including he was an orphan. I can send a pic to anyone that would like to
see him

So it sounds like if there were any projects, any plans for them probably
died with him.