[Coladam] SW roms

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Wed Mar 31 15:23:55 CEST 2010

On Tue, March 30, 2010 11:31 pm, Joe Blenkle wrote:

> Rev. 81 has a few new features and 84 has major bug fixes (but not the extra
> features)...anyone want to take a crack at merging them into a bug free
> version with the new features? There is also an alternate Rev. 84 but I'm not
> sure how it differs from the other Rev. 84.

    I am willing to take a crack at this, given that I have already
resourced R80 SW, and have a lot of experience with reverse-engineering
Coleco software.  Realistically, I will not have time to work on it until the
academic semester is done here at CWRU (mid-May); but this kind of project
is always interesting to me.

    *Dr. D.*