[Coladam] SW roms

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Thu Apr 1 03:51:01 CEST 2010

No, that's not what I was asking....I wanted to know if it was possible to
load it like a cartridge rom as it's 32k in size.

And I wanted to know if it was possible to boot it on a real ADAM either
saved to something like MMSG's CopyCart or perhaps putting it on a
SmartBasic boot disk in place of SmartBasic as it's possible to do with
other rom images.

Haven't had a chance to try it myself...maybe tomorrow....

Joe B.