[Coladam] SW roms

Geoff Oltmans geoff at oltmansfamily.org
Thu Apr 1 14:54:42 CEST 2010

In theory I don't see why it couldn't be loaded from disk onto a real machine, since you can set up the MIOC to use 32k of intrinsic RAM where the SmartWriter ROM would normally go. Depending on how big the image is, it might make the boot loader a little trickier, but otherwise it should be possible.

The other option would be to burn them onto EEPROM and replace the R80 smartwriter ROMs with the new ones.