[Coladam] ADAM Designer

geoff at oltmansfamily.org geoff at oltmansfamily.org
Thu Apr 1 20:55:33 CEST 2010

All this talk of Smartwriter reminded me...

I managed to find one of the original designers of the ADAM online! I
discovered his name perusing the Master 6801 assembly source code listing
and googled the name. Turned up a resume which referenced the ADAM computer
so I knew it was the right guy. I emailed him... real nice fellow. Managed
to get some interesting insider information about the Super Game Module
that I hadn't heard before. I'll post up what I got from him later this
evening.