[Coladam] Buck Rogers

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sat Apr 3 05:49:26 CEST 2010

I must have caught Buck early on then before he turned "evil"...I never
heard anything bad about him before I asked about him on this list. I just
remember he had a lot of interesting sounding projects. Too bad there are
always people who will rip you off...I publish a ski newspaper during the
winter (for the past 10 years) and had never had any problems before last
year and this year. An outfit stiffed me for a $220 ad last year and this
season it looks like I'm out another $300 or so from several advertisers who
apparently have decided they aren't going to pay me. It really hurts when
you are expecting that money and it doesn't show up.

Fortunately most ADAM people are trustworthy and honest.

Joe B.