[Coladam] ADDITIONAL TIPS (1983) -Manual

mark mark104 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 01:04:45 CEST 2010

Here's a short list of the System Manuals that come with ADAM, just
for reference.

I'm basically looking for this "ADDITIONAL TIPS (1983)" Manual
Does anyone have it and could you send me a scan of it, in pdf or image format?
It would be much appreciated, and I share with everyone.

ADAM SmartBASIC PROGRAMMING MANUAL REVISED EDITION (1983) -Gray Cover
ADAM SmartBASIC PROGRAMMING MANUAL REVISED EDITION (1983) -White Cover
ADAM SmartBASIC PROGRAMMING WITH ADAM A Simple Guide to SmartBASIC
(1984) -Spiral bound Grey with Photo Cover

ADAM SET-UP MANUAL GETTING STARTED rev3 (1983) -Grey with Photo Cover
ADAM SET-UP MANUAL SET-UP MANUAL REVISED EDITION (1984) -White Cover

ADAM WORD PROCESSING TYPING WITH ADAM (1983) -Spiral bound Grey with Photo Cover
ADAM WORD PROCESSING PROGRAMMING MANUAL REVISED EDITION (1984) -White Cover

ADAM SmartWRITER Easy Reference Guide 41608C (1984)

ADAM System Check-Out and Trouble-Shooting Guide 42464E (1984)

ADDITIONAL TIPS (1983)

--
-Mark