[Coladam] Virtual ADAM 1.03

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Apr 6 04:19:08 CEST 2010

Virtual ADAM v1.03 is now available on my web page at:

http://www.sacnews.net/adamcomputer/downloads.html

This version has fixed a few recently found bugs.

Also, I'm sure some of you already know this, but ADAMNet cables are just your standard old RJ12 6 Conductor Crossed Telephone Line Cords. One of mine was starting to pull apart a little, so I went searching and found this place:

http://www.showmecables.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=2912&utm_source=google&utm_medium=merchant&utm_campaign=15-302-003R

I ordered a 7-footer for $1.99, plus $2.99 shipping...works great!!! I chose this place because all the others I saw shipped UPS for about $8...this one will ship U.S. Mail.

Joe B.