[Coladam] Help with NIAD

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 03:32:06 CEST 2010

For anyone that can lend a helping hand with the PDF'ing of the NIAD
Newsletters, there were quite a number of mistakes by Lyle in numbering the
issue. Back in the day I sorted all this out by referencing the master
copies of each issue, but after over 20 years of time passing by I can't
recall exactly every instance of a wrong issue #.

What would really help are having scans of the first 14 issues as this will
answer the number issue for the next 3 newsletters. Steve listed some other
issues which I'm pretty sure are not missing (he has already scanned them
but they have the wrong issue # and have probably confused him like I was
many a moon ago).

To the best of my memory and deductive abilities, I think we are still
missing in PDF form Issues:

#1 thru #14 (January 1985 thru February 1986)
#20 (August 1986)
#38 (February 1988)
#78/79 (July/August 1991)
#80 (September 1991)
#85 (February 1992)

Once again, I want to thank Steve Pitman for undertaking such a tedious and
time consuming project for the benefit of us all.

Jim N.