[Coladam] Help with NIAD

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 06:10:07 CEST 2010

Guy,

Thanks for your quick response. When you have them ready I can supply you
with a MediaFire account that we are currently using to house our ADAM
Collection or Steve will have to give you access to his MediaFire account
where he has been uploading all the NIAD issues in PDF form. Either place is
good, so just drop us a line we you are ready.

Once again, thank you for your help with this.

Jim