[Coladam] Looking for N.I.A.D. Public Domain Volumes

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 06:13:44 CEST 2010

I am currently re-organizing all the NIAD SmartBASIC BNDV volumes to make them all auto-booting with title screen, a nice menu program for selecting programs and all files binary converted. I hope to have this done by the end of the week but need help in locating a couple of missing volumes.

If anyone has the following volumes, could you please contact me at: jnoti2 at comcast.net

NIAD SmartBASIC BNDV Vol. #13 - Bowling League Stat Tracker
"        "        "        "        "       #14 - misc. programs (blackjack, clock, slotmach,complex, king, civilwar, etc.)
"        "        "        "        "       #23 - misc. programs
"        "        "        "        "       #25 - SmartBASIC Tutorial by LC Austill Chapters 1 thru 10

Also, was hoping to find someone that has other NIAD P.D. volumes such as:

- CP/M CNDV
- LOGO LNDV
- ADAMCalc ANDV
etc.

I know I should have made disk images of these years ago but never got around to it. So if anyone can help out it would be very appreciated.

Jim N.