[Coladam] Niad Newsletters

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 01:00:09 CEST 2010

THANK YOU so much Guy. I, and I'm sure others, really appreciate your help
in filling in the missing issues and putting
the finishing touches on the tremendous job Steve Pitman did. I must admit
that it's been kind of humbling being on the
other side of the fence... by this I mean back in the day NIAD was the one
providing the answers, help, products and
services for the masses and now you and a couple others are really coming
through to fill in the missing pieces and I can't
thank you enough.

Hopefully, will all this new information, etc. becoming available about the
ADAM, we'll garner more interest amongst
the emulation scene followers, and who knows, maybe some further development
like we are seeing with the
ColecoVision homebrew scene (which of course benefits the ADAM as we all
know).