[Coladam] CartCopy +v2.0

Herman L Mason Jr hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Tue Apr 20 21:08:31 CEST 2010

I personally used to use a block, in eos, probably part of my bbs, but a
block copy will copy what it sees weather it makes sense or not. Some
vendors used to burn or damage block 2 but my way bypassed that. Possibly
filemanager will do it for you.

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time.  So, PLEASE Stay
Intouch...

                                                   H Mason Jr