[Coladam] CartCopy +v2.0

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 01:53:56 CEST 2010

I have 2 different working disk images of it, but neither one will properly
convert to data pack (the title screen will load and display and then it
will error out to SmartWRITER. Jim Marshall (MMSG) did use the bad block
form of copy protection and he also put in a routine to check from what type
of media it was loading from so the program (only 8k I think) would have to
be hacked to work from data pack.

If I recall correctly, there was a SmartBASIC Public Domain Patch program
that fixes the cartridge dumps made with v1.0 (which I have a ddp image)
that were larger than 16K to properly work. Will have to look through the
NIAD SmartBASIC volumes to find it.... if I don't get back to you soon, send
me a message to remind me.

Jim Notini