[Coladam] CartCopy +v2.0

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Wed Apr 21 03:56:30 CEST 2010

I tried every which way to copy the working disk image onto a DDP image, but
it has the same results, booting to WP after running the title screen.

I also tried copying a real disk to a DDP with the same results. I used File
Manager which gave me errors when it hit block 12, so I suspect everything
from 12 on is unformatted. This might be the copy protection.

Is there any way of writing bad or unformatted blocks to a DDP or disk?

Joe B.