[Coladam] CartCopy +v2.0

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 04:06:56 CEST 2010

I looked through the basic PD and couldn't find the program. I'm pretty sure
it was called PATCHER and one of the NIAD issues from '87 or '88 has some
info on it. Will keep looking.

The other alternative is for someone knowledgeable enough like Dr. Rich D.
or maybe Steve Pitman to take a whack at it if I can't find what I'm looking
for.... back to the hunt, will let you know ASAP is I find it.

Jim