[Coladam] CartCopy +v2.0

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 16:58:25 CEST 2010

Rich,

I think I found the SmartBASIC PATCHER program that corrects the issues with
previous versions of CopyCart and I sent it to Bob S. to check out, but it
wouldn't hurt to see if v2.0 could be patched without a whole lot of work on
someone's part so I will send you off a disk image of it. This way if
someone really needs it, one of us on the List will be able to help out.

I'll send it off in a separate email.

Jim