[Coladam] ADAM Prototype (sold last year on ebay)

J-F Dupuis collectorvision at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 05:07:45 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

I though it could be interest alot of you, so I'm posting this link
It talk about the last year sold, 2 Adam prototype unti sold on ebay
http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/161983-adam-prototype-module/page__pid__1996178#entry1996178

I'm pretty sure those unit were made to test the "final" design of the very
first Adam Waffer System show at 1983 CES

We only speculate here, but since I'll be able to attend the next AdamCon,
maybe someone will figure it out what this's for real

Also, I'll be very happy to meet you all there at the next AdamCon!
Can't wait to attend my very first AdamCon  =)

Cheers!

--
Visit CollectorVision Official Website
http://www.colecovision.dk/collectorvision.htm