[Coladam] File Manager 3.0 PDF?

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Apr 27 03:43:10 CEST 2010

I'm talking to myself now...I found one version on the 3.0 disk image I
have, but it appears to be for File Manager 1.4 and it looks like the file
is corrupted. I printed it out and most of it was blank or garbage.

I do have an original FM instruction manual though (I believe it to be 3.0.
although it doesn't say this).  I can PDF it, but I may not get to it very
quickly. It's 26 full-size pages. I thought I had already done this once,
but I can't find it anyplace.

Joe B.