[Coladam] File Manager 3.0 PDF?

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Apr 27 05:18:20 CEST 2010

The file I have on mine appears to be corrupted. I loaded it into
SmartWriter and printed it to a file using Virtual ADAM. It appears about
only half of it is there....then you get a lot of garbage and blank pages.
It is for version 1.4.

I do have an actual manual for it though...26 full-size pages. I will try to
PDF it soon.

Joe B.