[Coladam] web page

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Fri Apr 30 03:51:11 CEST 2010

Just as a heads up...anyone who visits my web page at:

www.sacnews.net/adamcomputer

It may be temporarily down Friday night as I am switching back to my old hosting company.

I'm not happy with the company I switched to last month, so I'm going back. My old company is even giving me a discount and says all my files are still there waiting for me....unfortunately, this doesn't include most of the NIAD's which I'll have to upload again. Most of those were added to my page after I switched companies.

thanks

Joe B.