[Coladam] Can anyone help this gentleman?

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Tue May 4 20:54:42 CEST 2010

The following exchange is from FreecycleTO:

FreecycleTO] OFFER: Prehistoric computer system

	Inbox		X

Chris Fournier
  to me

show details 22:42 (16 hours ago)

Hi blueboxer,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your response as I can't remember
if I had already done so.  Second, through Google I found what seemed to
be  a sure link.  It was the Canadian Computer cience Museum at York
University.  I thought you might be interested in their response.  It
was as follows:

Dear Mr. Fournier,

Thanks for your e-mail and your kind offer to donate your Minolta
computer to our museum. I have discussed this with my colleagues and we
came to the conclusion that although it is an interesting example of a
business system from the period we've decided that it does not fit with
our requirements under the museum's collection development strategy (we
are targeting the Canadian computer industry). Thanks for bringing this
system to our attention.

Best regards

Zbigniew Stachniak

As you can see it was a close match.  What I wanted to know is if you
knew of any equivalent resources who might be interested.  Right now I
have the Brantford computer museum to follow up with - next week.  Any
suggestions off the top of your head?  Do you know of any other
university programs who could benefit from this system?  Thanks again
for your advice and again, I apologize for the delayed response. Cheers.

Chris