[Coladam] Trying to contact everyone at once about ADAMCon 22, 18-20 of June 2010.

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 20:50:57 CEST 2010

I am not sure if I will be able to make it to AdamCon like I originally
hoped to be able to do.  I have not been able to get my US Passport, and
since it is required now to go between the US and Canada, it's a bit of an
issue.

On a happier note, I rescued an Adam, complete system, dual tape drives, 1
floppy drive, and plenty (6) of replacement daisywheels for the printer.  As
well as a copy of the CP/M 2.2 tape and manual.