[Coladam] Can anyone help this gentleman?

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 17:15:22 CEST 2010

I am a member of MARCH, the Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists.
Unfortunately, most of our members are in the mid-atlantic region (ie
Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware)  I can post onto that group to see if
anyone would be interested in the machine for their museum (Yes, they have a
physical museum,) unlike a lot of the groups that only have an online
websites.

I can check to see if it is something we would be interested in.